God tells us in Isaiah 43:1, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine!”
This is great news!
At Fort Hill we strive to help our youth understand what it means to belong to God. We take great joy in helping them discover that being called by name and belonging to God means that God loves them unconditionally. In belonging to God, our youth belong to the church. We strive to help our youth understand that they are not only the future of the church, but part of the church NOW. The Body of Christ needs their energy, enthusiasm, leadership, love and passion today! How wonderful it is when youth discover that they are loved unconditionally and are needed in the church today. Join us at Fort Hill Presbyterian Church and find out!
Youth Ministry Vision Statement
The youth ministry of Fort Hill Presbyterian Church is a God-centered, safe community that nurtures youth to seek God and be lifelong disciples equipped to love and serve others through faith and fellowship.
Associate Pastor for Youth & Mission
To view the Ministry Information Form for the AP Youth & Mission position, please click here.
Sunday Evening Schedule
- Middle School Youth (grades 6-8) meet in the youth room from 4:30-6:00
- Dinner is served for ALL youth from 6:00-6:30
- Senior High Youth (grades 9-12) meet in the youth room from 6:30-8:00
Youth Sunday School
- Middle School (6th, 7th, and 8th grades)Using a new curriculum, Ancestors, MS youth will explore the real, unpolished, unexpected personalities of Old Testament characters to help understand that God calls unlikely people to do extraordinary things…together. Meets in Bethlehem Hall #3, underneath the Sanctuary.
- Senior High (9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades)Senior High youth will explore various Christian denominations and how they differ and are alike from our own Presbyterian faith. Meets in the Senior High Room, underneath the Sanctuary.
Our eighth grade students explore biblical history, Presbyterian background and theology, and begin to look at the PCUSA faith as they prepare to make their own journey into church membership.
Confirmation classes begin in October and meet in Bethlehem Hall, Room #1, underneath the Sanctuary.